Wednesday, March 29, 2006

more fall at the swipe of the blue polka-dotted sock

so my new victim is someone i know, and he's someone i saw earlier in the day, and i thought, "that does not qualify as a wig." bunny ears! bunny ears are not a wig! well, i ask the assassins gods and exercising very poor judgment, she says it qualifies. well fine, we'll just have to go back to creepy then. (actually, i was fairly irate about the judgment, tho it turned out to be irrelevant.)

i've got a friend who has class with him that evening. so i figure i'll wait for him to leave. AND i have a friend who has no qualms telling me what evan's car looks like and where he parks. so approximately 15 minutes before his class gets out, i go wander down arlington. i do not see his car. this gives me enough time to go thru all of the LS parking lots looking for a car that meets my description. find it i do. so i wait in the vicinity b/t the door and the car, and when he emerges from the building, well that's it for him. he clearly didn't care, as he had taken his ears off. it's like he wanted me to kill him.

so the name he gives me is one of his friends, which he has clearly had since the beginning, and i am dismayed by his lack of willingness to make a very easy kill. i have seen this guy many times w/o his immunity and tho he is moderately crazy, we have good rapport and i know he refuses to wear a hairpiece b/c we had discussed it. and the next day i see him in the halls and he dies. this is my first kill to involve no inside agents, no internet research and no stalking. my talents were wasted here.

his victim is a generic looking 3L. once again, i have friends who know him. they IM me that he is in class and tell me what he's wearing and as they all leave class, well i swing my sock at the first person wearing a blue shirt, who i think looks nothing like the lawweb photo. but it is, so that's that. blah.

but then begins my greatest challenge ever. i remember the days when i thought that tracking someone thru 2 immunities was a pain in my ass. that was nothing compared to this. ggrrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home