Monday, March 27, 2006

the first kill--Eli

It all begins at midnight March 15. I have been sitting for over 24 hours, thrilled that I’ve secured an easy kill—someone I know AND someone who sleeps with his doors unlocked.

I begin by securing a ride with Eli and Rada. Eli does not bring his immunity, I promise that I will bring him a stuffed animal to school the next day, knowing full well that he will not live to see 12:02. At 12:01, b/c I’m a compulsive freakshow, I kill him. He gives me his target. It is Rada. Rada and I have both been talking about our immunity all night and we put them on together at 11:55. In my enthusiasm, I try to kill her anyways. Of course, that doesn’t work so well and now she knows who I am. And I am quite vexed b/c Eli could have killer her no problem had I just waited til the next morning.

No one is shocked to discover that I am bad at this game, least of all me. I will learn thru/out this game that I am bad at keeping secrets and I am slow on the draw. I am also an agonizer about opportunities missed. This is the first of many nights this game will keep me awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home