Sunday, February 05, 2006

crimping

yes, my posts are totally erratic and even more arbitrary. but whatever. there are plenty of other blogs to read to keep yourself entertained. entertaining you is not my job.

anyways, it's feb club. to learn lots more of the wonders of feb club, i'd recommend rada's blog.

anyways, tonight i crimped my hair. well, i borrowed rada's crimper and lexi crimped my hair in dellis' apartment. dellis learned much this evening. but the point of this all is that people make fun of crimping and think it looks terrible and they think of it as something from ages ago that is now to be mocked.

but i'm going to come out and say it--i kinda liked my hair crimped. yes, that's right. see, i have the dreadfully flatest hair ever. and it never holds anything. ever. but the crimp, well it didn't hold so well that my hair looked totally crimped, but it like fried my hair to just the degree that it's a bit wavy and has some body, but doesn't totally look hideous. and i've just looked at it again to confirm this fact. yes, i am a pretty pretty princess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I actually agree that the crimping looked good. I too am afflicted with the flat hair, but I don't even think mine could hold a crimp. But for you, once the crimps calmed down a bit, it was just like you had nice volume. Maybe the key is to just fry your hair with something, so a curling iron would work.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home