Wednesday, December 14, 2005

few things amuse me like i do

so people have been calling the library the "nerderary." i did not know this was from a movie. i thought ajeet was witty.

i have also been trying to convince someone to come spend time in the library. i keep telling him what good times it is in here. i have been saying that we do things like sit across from 1Ls and eat celery and apples. you know, because that's fun.

so today, i sent an email that said, "they don't call it the library for nothing!"

which is funny b/c it would make sense if they called it something like the "funnerary." you know--"they don't call it the funnerary for nothing."

but no one calls the library the funnerary!

ha! that's great! i'm a comic genius. there is no doubt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I actually think that email is extremely funny. I think I may have fallen off my chair if I got that one. I also amuse myself greatly, bu mostly I amuse myself with tasteless jokes that make Aaron uncomfortable. Man, I'm funny, but no one else seems to find me funny.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

And the reason my tasteless jokes only make Aaron uncomfortable is that I attempt to edit myself in front of people who aren't forced to love my unconditionally (and if you think Aaron can easily leave me, know this: I've already told him that if he tried, he'd have to pry himself from my cold dead hands. Really, I'll never find anyone who puts up with me like that boy, he's my only hope! Oh, that and I love him). Once in a while things slip out and everyone just shifts uncomfortably (unless you're Josh and you take it to the next level) and changes the subject. Awesome.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home