Tuesday, December 13, 2005

no, this is my new low

so it's 3:30 pm and i am eating marshmallows and watching a lifetime movie on my couch. a lifetime movie about A WOMAN PLANNING HER WEDDING. but it gets worse. i couldn't bare to miss any of it, but i knew i had to get moving. SO I SHOWERED DURING A COMMERCIAL BREAK. now, to be fair, these were really long commercial breaks, which i knew when i made the decision. but i CONSCIOUSLY DECIDED TO SHOWER DURING A COMMERCIAL BREAK SO THAT I WOULDN'T MISS ANY OF THE LIFETIME MOVIE ABOUT A WOMAN PLANNING HER WEDDING. yes, that is way worse than having a toothbrush in my locker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Eh, I'd probably do the same thing. I showered during a commercial break from the price is right today. Which is way worse than a lifetime movie. And I don't even have marshmallows. I would like some marshamllows now. Nuts.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home