Monday, February 06, 2006

chex mix

now this had never occurred to me until a few minutes ago when i started to think about it, but i don't think that it's as difficult for most people to eat chex mix as it is for me to eat chex mix.

now, don't get me wrong--i love chex mix. love it. and unfortunately it's one of those things that i only buy when it's buy one get one free and then i eat two bags in like three minutes. but that's beside the point.

do other people pick the components of the chex mix apart before eating them?

b/c that makes it really time consuming. but i can't eat chex squares and pretzels in the same bite. or rye or bagel chips in the same bite as a bread twist. really, i would much prefer if chex mix came in separate little packets. well, actually, i'd probably be ok if they just sold the flavored chex pieces. but still.

wow, this is dreadfully dull. i apologize.

but i still want to know if other people just throw full handfulls of the stuff in their mouth or if they separate it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Hahaha, more proof we are both too alike in our neurosis. OK, so I don't alway seperate, but when I do I always eat the pretzels and other non-chex things first, then I jut have the delicious flavored chex last, because that really is the best part.

Now, I like the components seperately better, mostly I just like the sweet unfettered goodness of the chex. However, I feel guilty not eating it together. I mean the manufacturers and designers of chex mix went to all the trouble to make a delicious mix for my enjoyment and I feel bad not eating it together, so while I'd rather seperate it, I force myself to eat it mixed.

God, I'm a sick individual.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timmy gets weak without Feb Club updates. Daddy says only rich people like Mr. Scrooge can afford Chex Mix. I usually eat sand for a snack.

--Timmy

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home