Wednesday, March 29, 2006

death to the generic looking 1L

so we lower the creepy. b/c i can't tell who someone is, unless they look EXACTLY like they look in their lawweb picture, i have half his tax class ID him, and then i just pounce on his way out of class. ave had been good enough to position himself behind the victim on his way out of the room, so even i couldn't screw it up.

the kill report:

Said victim died at approximately 4:15 outside WB128 at the sock of Laura X. I had been tipped off by a number of “Agent Potatoes” I guess we’re calling them, that this man was indeed my target (tho I would have never guessed it based on the LawWeb photo). I awaited his departure from Tax Class and pounced. It turned out that he was carrying a hairpiece in his hand and we had an amicable period of turning on a computer and getting a ruling as to whether it had to be on one’s head. It turns out that Tyler was a formidable competitor, but a lackadaisical reader of e-mail instructions. Death by sock to all those who stand between me and greatness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home