Tuesday, March 28, 2006

new target

finally, a new target. rada tells me he's a generic looking 3L and that he'll be tough. miranda had spent 30 minutes flirting with him during the vegetable immunity, but to no avail in separating him and his onion. and rada's also heard a rumor that he'll be out of town this weekend. ooooooh, how wrong she is on all counts. i send an email to a 3L friend, who it turns out knows this person. i plan on going to his pong for pila match on saturday, to see if he really is out of town. if not, at least i can cheer on some friends. but even before that, i get an email from the 3L friend--my victim is in his MPRE class. so i rush over to the LS, figuring that i can lurk outside the classroom until he leaves. people have started dropping like flies since the hat and glasses immunity came about. well, i'm walking up the stairs, to begin my lurking, and who should be coming down the stairs, but a man i suppose looks enough like the picture, so i swing my sock and that was it for him.

this was the fateful moment when i decided that i loved the thrill of a kill and had to have more. it begins a most unhealthy phase in my life. it marks a turn from being creepy about people i know to being creepy about anyone who stands in my way on my path to victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home