Wednesday, December 13, 2006

classroom selection

so i finally made it to take my T&E exam this morning. tho i almost missed it by sleeping thru my mom's phone call. literally, i snoozed my mother, calling from baton rouge. i had her call at 6:45 to wake me up, but then realized that was a bit excessive, and i was still exhausted when she called, so i asked her to let me sleep for another 30 minutes. only then i either slept thru that call or my phone did not ring, so it was 7:45 when i woke up to her third call and i was all flustered and well, that is all besides the point. i have some things to say about how my exam went, but i am worried that lexi would report me to the honor committee.

however, i do have one tidbit that will reveal nothing about the exam.

so normally i like to take the exam in the room i took the class in. my theory is that some of that knowledge has probably seeped into the walls and that i could then just absorb it back from the walls. so this morning, i was really tempted to find out where barry cushman had taught T&E last fall. i figured that even if that knowledge had been leaking out of the walls for a whole year, there was probably still more in those walls than this year's classroom. (i'm sorry. that was mean. also, my whole theory is stupid. i know that.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that class actually made the walls dumber.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Hey! I wouldn't report you, just because I am anal doesn't mean you have to be!

Sigh!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

And I took T&E in WB154, not that that helps you now.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home