Friday, December 08, 2006

no need to worry about me

i may have slept til 1pm (i have no idea how), proceeded to watch 4 episodes of seinfeld on DVD, taken a nap at 2:30, eaten about 2 pounds of popcorn, and not shown up to the library til 5:15.

but you don't need to worry about me. i am totally ready.

i have just saved the "class final" word documents with the headers and footers containing my blind grading number, class name, and page number for all three of my exams.

soooooo ready. so do not worry about me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Those are such an important part of the final that I think you've now violated the time restrictions for each of your finals. Honor code!

4:29 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i knew this blog was going to get me into trouble one of these days...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

It's not an honor code violation to get your finals paper ready ahead of time. It's just so you don't forget to submit it with your blind grading number because you are in a blind panic about regurgitating as many of the words that the professor kept saying in the class in a desperate attempt to make him feel bad for you and pass you.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home