Tuesday, December 05, 2006

two random anecdotes

1. and this totally goes against the policy of not directing negative comments against specific people on a blog, but i'm sorry, it was funny, and if you are a 2L or a 3L at uva law, you will appreciate it. so--

proposed feb club theme: the ned andrews memorial party.

decorations: glocks, signs listing constitutional rights, big pictures of ned

activities: 11PM spelling bee. 11:30 geography bee. 12AM: ghost stories outside of things that ned did that scared people.

(dellis gets all credit.)

2. lexi and i went to bodo's at 9am saturday, to get ourselves out of bed and to the library. doug leslie showed up while we were there. he sat nowhere near us, read a magazine, and we left shortly after his arrival. today, before class, he asked lexi if she had a relative in town this weekend. she said no and asked why he would ask that question. he replied that he thought the girl she was with at bodo’s must have been a relative, as they looked so alike and acted so alike.

can you even imagine being in the family that had to have TWO of us?!?!? i feel bad for my mom having had one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

OMG! I love the Feb Club idea. It is rather mean though. I would come reeking of alcohol and carrying my trusts and estates book since he sat near me in AT&E and always reeked of booze. But it's mean, too mean. But funny. Oh, I'm a horrble person.

Anyhoo, and I would pity the family that had two of us in it. Well, in a way, Aaron has to deal with the two of us on occassions. Oh, and he was talkign about how annoying it wat that his grandmother sat in the car in the driveway talking with her friend who is dropping her off for like 30 minutes and I informed him I do that with you a lot, and he groaned "ugh, I'm marrying my grandmother"

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home