Monday, November 27, 2006

the great canned goods expunging of 2006

did you know that canned goods expire?

well here is today's PSA: canned goods expire!

and more rapidly than one would think! since i would doubt that i dragged canned goods to cville with me when i moved (tho i wouldn't totally put it past me) and i just threw out nearly everything in my cupboards. meaning their shelf life is about 2 years at most! that is appalling for something that is never supposed to expire! i am outraged! tho my cupboards are way emptier. i would also like to say that of the 20 cans of soups and vegetables i just threw away, not a one of them looked like they would have killed me and only a few looked like they would have made me ill. what a waste.

so if you're looking for a way to put off that outline a little bit longer--go check your own canned goods! you can never be too safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home