Monday, November 20, 2006

god hates me, part XVIII

it is 5am and i am not yet asleep. my alarm will be going off in less than 3 hours and i cannot get to sleep. of course i don’t have any of tuesday’s reading in my apartment and i refuse to work on my paper. normally it’s that after a certain point i don’t think my mind is awake enough to do real work (now that i'm old. this is the antithesis of who i once was. it kinda kills me.), but right now i think my mind is awake enough to do multivariable calculus, if only i had any idea how to do multivariable calculus. it’s not that papers aren’t meant to be written at 5am b/c they are (or they were in the days b/f my mind no longer functioned in the middle of the night), but i had decided that i was done with it for the night and it’s the principle of the thing. i am very principled, you see. i should totally work on the paper, only my computer battery is going to die w/in the hour and i’m too lazy to unfold the power cord. how sad is that? and i couldn’t bring myself to clean. well, i did manage to weed out 2 shirts and 4 pairs of shoes from my closet, if that counts as cleaning. so mostly i am a wide awake waste of space. with 2 fewer shirts and 4 fewer pairs of shoes, and an otherwise very messy apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home