Friday, November 17, 2006

i need a 1L boyfriend

earlier today i was reading some blog entries that made me remember that some people are already studying for finals. i've kinda noticed that the library has been a bit more crowded lately, but since i only use the library as a holding facility for my textbooks, and nearly all of my time spent in it is spent walking to my carrel to get a book or a sweater, i hadn't noticed too much. but then i was remembering two years ago. and yeah, i was already freaking out and deep into the outlining and all that. and now, the fact that it's thanksgiving (dear god, how is it thanksgiving?!?!) and classes end in like 2 weeks, well that hasn't really got me worried. hell, this paper that i'm supposed to have written (draft, not final) in two days doesn't seem to be worrying me. i have spent the entire week ingeniously managing not to get anything done on it, despite my best efforts not to do anything except work on it. and as for finals, the class that i am least worried about is one that was so awful that it resulted in one of my friends having a migrane and another person having a panic attack. i mean, it is not a good sign when that is the final about which you feel most confident.

anyways, i have decided that my 1L boyfriend will inspire me to study. we'll sit around, outlining and reading casebooks. it'll be so fun! i won't play text twist and i won't watch terrible tv b/c he'll be working diligently and i would feel guilty for screwing around and i wouldn't want to drag him down or undermine his perfect little 1L work ethic. gosh i remember the 1L work ethic. also, as i realized at bar review last night, i just think 1Ls are the cutest thing ever. you should see me around them. i want to talk to all of them simultaneously (and when i drink, i am convinced this is possible) and just savor how adorable they are. i want to be a 1L again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

You don't want to be a 1L again.

And what class gave people panic attacks? I sure hope I'm not taking it.

Last semeser in its entirety gave me a nervous breakdown of sorts, but that cant really be attributed to one class.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home