Thursday, November 16, 2006

god hates me

for so many reasons today.

for starters, it is pouring rain. so i refused to walk to school for one class, only to be soaking wet and freezing cold. so i decided i would stay home and work on my paper.

well, i'm sure you can imagine how that has gone. i am kinda blaming my lack of work on the fact that it is raining too hard for me to read or think. but also, i suppose, it is a bit of my own fault. (tho i did get lexi and aaron a christmas gift! which took me about an hour to "assemble" over the internet. tho as soon as i sent my order, i realized i had forgotten something. but that is ok. they are forgiving.)

and the bonfire is tonight. and it is pouring rain. it is supposed to be done by tonight, and the bonfire is rain or shine, but still. and the other problem with the bonfire is that you want to be warm and comfy and practically attired for a bonfire. but then we are going straight from there to bar review. where you want to be cute and cute (i want to be really cute) and wearing impractical shoes to go with your really cute new top. i mean, hypothetically.

and he has made me very bad at text twist. tho there is a plausible theory on that that even text twist knows i should be writing my paper and not playing. of course, you would think that someone would tell text twist that i am never inclined to quit after i lose in the first round. but this might be my problem too.

but the final reason god hates me is that i had decided to return my bean and i finally called and then the man started bribing me! only bribes mean you have to make decisions! and you know how i am about making decisions! so my current options are to:

  1. return the bean.
  2. get $20 back on the bean. i love money!
  3. get the flex 10 for free, which would make my bean even more effective. and is like telling me that you're giving me $50 of free stuff. i love free stuff! and i think that this would make my bean more effective.

but lexi and i have been going to the gym and this is taking up space and more space in my apartment and do i really need it and am i ever going to use it and dear goodness gracious me oh my why is he making me make this decision?!?!!

so cast your vote--what should i do about the bean?

also, why does god hate me?

also, is it possible for me to ever finish this paper by monday?

also, why does god hate me?

upbeat optimistic and only slightly whiny laura will be returning to you shortly! i promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I say get rid of the bean.

And at least you didn't walk to school. It only took me 5 minutes of being at school to realize I should have stayed in bed. But then I was already there and I figured I might as well have gone to classes. But bed would have been a better use of my time.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cast your vote--what should i do about the bean?

Return the Bean and get your money back. It's junk.

Gadgets like those do not do anything that a gym membership (with daily visits) would not do. Stationary bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, Nautilus and free weights are all far more effective.

30 minutes per day for 5 to 6 days a week to lose weight, and 3 days a week to maintain whatever the current weight is.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home