Wednesday, November 15, 2006

do you ever

come up with something really great to say and you want the perfect situation in which you could say that thing to arise? of course, it's pretty much guaranteed that if a situation does arise, you'll never remember what it was you were going to say. it's the exact opposite of figuring out the right thing to say 2 days after someone pissed you off.

anyways, i was just putting on a BC hockey t-shirt, and i have decided beyond the fact that i always want my hockey team to kill BU's hockey team (only in games, not like kill kill), i would really like them to win their next match-up so that i can turn to lexi and say (mocking like i can't hear her), "i'm sorry, i can't hear you over the deafening superiority of my hockey team." that would be great.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Well, you've given me until 12/1 to come up with a witty retort now.

And notice how I have no confidence in our win. We haven't won a game yet this season. Well, we're playing Yale soon, that should be a win for us. Sigh. Look how they flounder without me there to cheer them on.

But of course, if we do win, it will show quite cleary how pathetic your team is.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Patience_Crabstick said...

All the time. Once in a while, the perfect situation does arise, but it's rare.

10:47 AM  
Blogger laura said...

you haven't won a game yet?!?! are you kidding me?!?! you were ranked #9 in the country last week and you haven't won a game yet?!?!!

also, i just assumed that if you won, you would turn to me and day, "i'm sorry, i can't hear you over the deafening superiority of my hockey team."

10:50 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Well, we've tied a few games, but no wins yet. Yeah, I can't figure out how we are ranked that high, unless all of the teams we've played so far are ranked higher.

Well, maybe they are just rusty. It's early in the season yet.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

OK, I lied, we've won three games. I looked at the wrong thing on the website. Our record is W-3, L-2, T-4.

What's with all the ties?

It's still not a great record.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home