Friday, November 17, 2006

help us out here

you're a resourceful bunch of well-informed people. so who can tell me what the intermittent series of very loud explosion-like noises thru/out the evening has been? and why?

this most recent bout was definitely fireworks, but they sounded more like fireworks than all of the previous bouts, which have been going on over the course of the evening in no discernable pattern or intervals. and why would there be fireworks? and why would they be scattered out in little sets? that just makes no sense. so i think this last set of fireworks was just to throw us off the scent that WWIII has started out there.

you think they can make me turn a paper in on monday if WWIII has started? b/c if not, i'm starting to feel differently than i thought i would about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Today I was laughing about the fact that I heard expolosions, but I still wasn't moved enough to actually get up and look out the window to see what they were. I only knew there were fireworks because I saw them out the window from my couch.

So, that's my life. WWIII could have started and made it's way to Charlottesville and I'd just sit on my couch. Well, I figured they'd interrupt my TV broadcast if it was REALLY important.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home