Tuesday, December 05, 2006

adding insult to injury

so i was working very diligently in the library when i just started to feel really gross, like i wanted to throw up (sorry, but it's part of the story). i had been feeling the groggy heavy head thing for a while and that slows me down, but i hate feeling sick to my stomach. anyways, i'm not sure what it was--maybe the hours of T&E reading (seriously, i don't remember reading having ever made me feel so awful in the past. but now, after like an hour and a half, my head feels all full and hazy and it's very annoying) or my bloodsugar or what, but i decided to be a baby and use this as an excuse to get the hell out of the library (where i had intended to stay til at least midnight).

and just as i was pulling into my parking lot, so close to the comfort of my home, the radio started playing a McRibs commercial. guys! that is not helping anything! cruel and unusual. dammit, now i'm thinking about the McRib again and it isn't helping anything.

anyways, then i came home and sat on my couch with my porch door wide open for a bit, so tomorrow i'll probably start feeling like i have pneumonia. i am very frail.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to vomit too when I think of the McRib.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you poor thing :( and i agree with that other person.. please tell me "thinking about the McRib again" means "thinking how incredibly disgusting it sounds and wondering WHY they put pickles on it.." but that's just my opinion..

12:35 PM  
Blogger laura said...

THEY PUT PICKLES ON IT?!!?!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

The McRib is gross, but my mom hearts the McRib, whenever it comes back, she eats them like crazy (I mean, the woman eats a ridiculous amount of McDonald's as it is, she is built even thinner than I am and she never gained a pound, of course her cholesterol is through the roof, but who's counting) Anyhoo, this just means I will have to be subject to watching my mom eat the McRib all break. Sigh.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home