Monday, December 11, 2006

eeeewwwwwww

so last night, rather than push thru the 10pm period where i always feel tired, and then i am not tired again until 5am, i decided to go to sleep at 10pm, figuring i could get a good night of sleep and wake up at 7 to hit the library. only i knew that would not happen. and i was right.

i woke up at midnight, completely wide awake.

so i allowed myself to sleep til 9 this morning. well, i had been snoozing since 7 (i am the world's most annoying neighbor for about 2 hours every morning), when i noticed a noise coming from my bathroom.

"what is that gurgling noise coming from my bathroom?" i wondered. well i will tell you.

it is a foul-smelling black sludge bubbling up from my sink! like to the degree that the stopper in my sink was flying up out of the sink b/f splashing back down into the goo.

and since i didn't want to shower until that was tended to, for fear that it would start welling up from my shower drain, i am now sitting around my foul-smelling apartment waiting for al to show up.

so this is my way of saying that even if you had an exam today, at least you didn't have black grossness welling up and sputtering about your bathroom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suddenly my morning seems so much better...amazing what the lack of "foul-smelling black sludge" can do

12:27 PM  
Blogger Dellis said...

frustrating

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home