Monday, December 11, 2006

but what to wear?

so i have just (as in like 30 minutes ago) decided that i might take T&E tomorrow, even tho i haven't looked at it today. but i figure that i have to start at some point, right? i can't just keep putting them off just b/c i don't want to take an exam. (this is still up in the air. now that i am home, text twist and bed sound very tempting.)

my fingernails are clipped (seriously, i think this is the most important box on the pre-exam checklist) and i suppose i'll start to assemble all the things i insist on taking to exams with me (snacks, glucose tablets, glucometer, water, diet coke, advil, tissues, contact case, glasses) (actually, as i list those, i now carry all of those in my bag on a daily basis or keep them in my carrel. guess there's no need to put things in order).

but what is totally stumping me is what to wear to an exam when it is going to be 60 degrees outside. and don't say anything about how spring exams are frequently taken when it is 60. that is totally different and you know it. finals are a time for hoodies and sweats and sneakers (too long since my last pedicure).

AND I AM VERY DISMAYED THAT THE HIGH FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS IS PREDICTED TO BE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 58 AND 61, MEANING THAT MY WARDROBE OF FINALS HOODIES IS TOTALLY USELESS!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I agree with the weather thing. My tracksuits and hoodies and sneakers are all too hot for this weather, but what is to be done? This is my finals wardrobe, I can't change that! Sigh. Stupid warm wether when I'm not wanting it.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Dellis said...

i'm pleased about the warm weather

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clearly

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home