Wednesday, March 29, 2006

toilet paper

so the next immunity is toilet paper trailing from the bottom of your shoe. i rig mine up with duct tape and enclose it in a plastic bag. i figure this will make it obvious to others that this is intentional. it becomes clear within about 5 minutes of being in the LS that this does not make things clear. so ajeet and i write on it in bright red market, "YES! I KNOW!!" it turns out this makes it no more clear to people that i know about the TP on my shoe. tho i am intially pretty thrilled to have my hands free this week, i now make a pretty annoying scraping noise every time i take a step. and if i don't make the annoying scraping noise, i have to check my shoe to make sure it's still there. as the week goes on, i learn that i attend a school where approximately 90% of people will tell you that you have something trailing from your shoe. this might sound like a positive thing, but after a few days, well it's really frickin' annoying.

candace is still skipping class. i'm getting a little bitter about it. actually, quite bitter. it turns out she had the flu last week, and even that upsets me. i have also been tipped off that she may be in the BLSA office, but she's never there either. grrrrrr. one day, she finally shows up to class. there is no toilet paper on her shoe. i approach. I CAN'T GET MY SOCK OUT OF MY POCKET AND I'VE WAITED TOO LONG and she manages to duck into the classroom where her professor already is and CURSES I'M VERY VERY VERY UPSET! so then she has her friends get her toilet paper. i loiter for the duration of class, hoping that she will just tuck the TP into her shoe, and then i will kill her on the technicality that our email instructions had told us to attach it to the bottom of our shoe and she was wearing kitten heels. so as she left class, i walked behind her and asked to see her shoes and she had attached to the bottom of her shoe and GRRRR I'M SOOOO IRATE WITH MYSELF. i learned a very important lesson about (1) killing people after class, not before, and (2) wearing looser jeans.

thru/out the next few days, she is wearing her immunity whenever i track her down. i loathe myself for having let this opportunity pass my up. i am still losing sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Hey Laura, I think you had something stuck to your shoe ast week.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home