Friday, December 15, 2006

today

i am at the library. but i do not want to study. I WANT TO DANCE! seriously. DANCE PARTY IN THE LIBRARY! i blame debbie gibson. she was on my ipod on the way over and that was that. of course, with an ipod, you are subject to the whims of the shuffle and bush does not make you want to dance.

but i really want to do something fun. like bowl. or dance. or play a real game of something. or something. see, this is why i put my exams back to back. b/c immediately following an exam, i am ok with launching back into studying, but if i leave and take like an hour off, that's it. and i'm going to want a whole day and a half or so. i learned this last year. SO THIS IS MY DAY AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!! unfortunately, i am very bad at coming up with fun things to do. i mean, it is warm enough to play golf, but i can't really go play golf. OOOOOOOH, WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF?!!?! other than suck it up and outline for trademark.

secondly, i would like to file a slight grievance about the pita chips from the bookstore. well, it's not really a grievance. b/c i know that they cost a dollar and that they have like 6 pita chips in them, but when you want a cinnamon sugar pita chip, there really isn't any close approximation for the sweet starchiness and so then you are captive to the cinnamon sugar pita chips and you pay your $1 and then you open them up, and well it still disappoints you every time you see that there are only 6 pita chips. alas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

If there was a football to be had, I would not be opposed to throwing it around. I'm in the library, first floor, main reading room.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my GOD I know exactly what you mean about needing a dance party! I am ALWAYS in the mood for a dance party! ...to the extent that my phone, instead of saying "Brian" on the main screen, it says "Dance Party!!"

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I WANT A DANCE PARTY!

But my iPod is broken :(

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home