Saturday, December 03, 2005

hurrah for computers that break on friday evening during finals!

so it turns out that i can't charge my computer and since my battery now holds about 20 minutes of power at a time, this is no good. and of course it happened on a friday evening, so derek leach won't be back for 48 hours to help me and i'm back to the old-fashioned methods of studying.

actually, i'm not really at studying yet. i thought i would start by reading the tax code, but that didn't go so well. do you know how clear the tax code is? not very. so i decided to print my notes for the class. which are the best class notes i've probably ever taken. which is not saying much. we'll see how much they clarify. of course, b/c of our fun computer lab, i managed to print them twice. as tho it wasn't painful enough for me to see them once.

but it turns out the my computer can charge off of other people's power cords, so it could be worse. at least it's not worse.

i think dellis was right. i give this blog one more week. i might keep posting, but it's clear that the fervor of the original days is long gone. either that or it's b/c my life sucks now. i haven't even been to CVS in weeks. CVS is always good for a story or two. yeah, maybe that's it.

ok, back to the tax code.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

You can't abandon the blog! I can't lose another distracation!!!

Sigh. It's finals, you'll get a second wind after.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home