Tuesday, November 29, 2005

grrrrr to another crappy morning

so i will have to tell all of my stories here, b/c it turns out that my friends don't like listening to me.

so i woke up at 6am, b/c i went to sleep at 10 last night. but it was still dark. so i kept snoozing, waiting for daylight. well, i finally realized that we weren't getting daylight today. and by then it was raining. so i finally motivated myself to get ready, but then i thought i would just drive over and have rob bring me my books and i would take them back home and study there, which is the sort of thing to do on a day like today. but then i decided that was stupid and i would just come to the law school. and i left the apartment and it was not raining. but then i realized i was not wearing earrings. so it took me 10 minutes to try on every pair of earrings i own and finally decide that none of them were what i wanted. and by then, it's raining. but i decide i must go to the law school. well, as i walk more furiously than usual, the rain only picks up and now it's pretty much pouring. so by the time i get here, i'm sweating, i'm soaked up to my knees, my computer and purse are soaked, and my arms are wet (yes, i was carrying an umbrella). and of course, within two minutes i see more people than i saw all day yesterday when i was looking really cute.

i suppose no one should have been forced to listen to that story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have brought you your books if you'd asked. Now whose fault is that?!?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Dellis said...

I give this blog 1 more week.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home