Sunday, November 27, 2005

I MADE IT!!

i am at the library. approximately 28 hours later than anticipated. but i am here.

at the start of the year, i got myself a carrel, b/c i could and b/c i thought that was pretty neat. but then i never ever ever came to the library. nor did i read or do homework or anything. so i told all my friends to avail themselves of the carrel. the first few people did not, so i continued to extend the offer. and then, one day, i returned and realized that about half a dozen people were using my carrel. which is all fine and dandy. and funny. i have no idea whose stuff it is that i am sitting here with. but i've got access to my first ever bookstand. actually, it looks more like molly's than ajeet's. hm. welll it's not ajeet's. his is very distinct. well i'm using it anyways. and i would use his headphones, but matt madden already jacked them. and i listen to the silence while i work. which is a nice change from the heavy breather in the carrel to my left.

ok, final point b/f i actually start doing work. hopefully.

so i have gained a fair amount of weight this year, and i am quite sure it is only going to get worse thru finals. so i have bought myself a wardrobe that will expand w/ me thru/out this season. (you've already heard about this wardrobe--it's also the lounging around the house wardrobe from target.) so i'm trying it out today and i'm quite pleased. no matter how large i grow, i will always be able to wear my matching "cashmere" hoodie and pants from target. what a season.

happy studying!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home