Monday, November 21, 2005

those law review nerds

one of the nice things (b/c i am also a nerd) about being friends with people on law review is that it only took approximately 5 days b/t the time i started my blog and the time a friend IMed me, citing the blog in Blueboook format. how cool is that?!?! i'm like a cultural icon!

Auto response from LifeboatLaura: i've just realized that i have less in my checking account than i have since i was about 17 years old. but b/c i have no financial record-keeping, i can't tell if this is b/c of my spending habits or b/c firms aren't paying me back fast enough. i'm going to assume a bit of the former and a lot of the latter. BASTARDS!

mmm7w: Just "a bit" of the former? But see, Laura, look what i bought, Nov. 18, 2005 at http://lifeboatlaura.blogspot.com/2005/11/look-what-i-bought.html.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

That is awesome!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home