Wednesday, November 30, 2005

hurrah for no hot water!

so i figured that i had started my last couple of days with grumbling posts and i didn't want you to think that i was a grumbly person (ok, maybe i'm a bit of a grumbly person, sometimes), so i'm trying to make this sound upbeat! b/c everyone loves ice water in their faucets!! i know i do!

so i had asked ivy (hurrah for ivy!) to fix my drippy faucets. well, they came by at least. and left a note that they would try to fix it today. but fucked with things to the degree that they turned off my hot water! hurrah! the water was so cold i almost couldn't brush my teeth. and i sure couldn't shower. nope, no shower. so i'm gross. be sure to tell me so when i see you in the hallways. i would love that.

so to the management of ivy gardens, if you're reading this--GIVE ME BACK MY HOT WATER!
sincerely, laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I'm sorry. That sucks royally. At least it isn't January in Boston. However, Ivy Gardens is pretty inept at fixing things, so I'm hoping that they will actually get their acts together this time.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home