Friday, December 02, 2005

my latest problem

so my latest way not to study is to put music on my ipod. well, really i put the music on itunes from a CD and then someone else puts the music onto the ipod b/c the ipod hates me. so i figured that i would do this all tonight and then i would be done with it and i wouldn't have this excuse any more, so i would just use this excuse for tonight and go to bed early and be at the law school early tomorrow to study.

this is not how things turned out. it didn't take me very long to burn the 8 CDs i own. so then i went to burn eli's CDs, figuring that would really diversify my portfolio. but it turns out that wasn't really very strenuous b/c eli's CD collection isn't a lot of help unless you want every dave matthews concert ever. as for the other stuff, well basically i spent the last few hours downloading music i have no idea if i'll love or hate.

but that is probably totally irrelevant. b/c about halfway thru the venture, i realized that i had no intention of ever using this contraption. why the bejeezus did i buy it? the last time i bought a CD was...well, it's been a few years. and the last time i downloaded a song was....well, never. and the last time i was like, damn i'd really like to listen to some so and so right now was...maybe it's happened, but not very often. so this may have been a poor investment.

it also turns out that tonight was a poor investment of time b/c then khang showed up and told me that burning things off CDs was foolish and antiquated and why didn't i just download music off of his computer and then upload it to my computer and well gee, where were you when i was having eli give me advice?

so now it's 1:30 and i've done no work again. so far, while everyone else has spent the last week studying furiously in the library (or so i've heard, i haven't been there) i have spent my week: Monday--sleeping, Tuesday--being a juror for the trial ad class, which i figured was enough of a good use of my time that i wouldn't waste any more time studying for myself, Wednesday--going out, Thursday--putting crap on my ipod. so i figure that tomorrow is for studying. except i have also just noticed that i haven't spent a solid day this week on just pure, unadulterated fucking around. so i may have to pen that in for tomorrow.

either way, i meant to be asleep hours ago and here i am, still rambling. if i post tomorrow, kick my ass--i should be studying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Hahahahah! Don't worry, even though I've been sitting at my zen-like study space all week, I'm getting less done. Damn you, party poker!!!

But today is different! I'm going to study!

Of course, I have the extra burden now of figuring out who this "anonymous" is on my blog

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home