Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tastykakes

So I'm trying to learn how to link. We'll see how that works out for me. (addendum, it's not working very well. why don't you just go to http://lextacular.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_lextacular_archive.html.)

Anyways, Lexi, whose blog many of you know and follow (and love), has been talking about Tastykakes all week. "Ooooohhh, Tastykakes!" she and Aaron keep saying. So today Lexi let me try my first Tastykakes. They're pretty tasty. It turns out they come in all sorts of flavors. So far I have tried the "jelly krimpet," but I also have a special Christmas Tastycake to consume in the near future. They go well with Diet Coke. Doesn't everything go well with Diet Coke?

I apologize for the weakness of this post and am waiting with baited breath to know if the link works. I don't know why blogger can't make this easy, like AOL IM does. Even I can make a link say something fun there. How hard can it be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

You can have the link say something fun - you just type in what you want it to say - highlight the words, then clink the little "link" button - then you type in the web address you want to link to. It will look ugly in HTML, but it will turn out.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Also, you should update your links to the side, and put all your friends blogs up there!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home