Thursday, December 01, 2005

IPOD

so the other day, i bought an IPOD. couldn't care less about music and really, what made me cave was the prospect of listening to law school CDs on my flight to hawaii. yes, i'm a nerd and a moron all in one. it truly is amazing.

so now, my IPOD is here. and i have a sinking suspicion it's going to take me approximately 8 eons to undersand how to use it. they didn't even send me an instruction book! then sent me a page then explained how to put the CD in! as tho a CD would teach me anything. which might say something about why i shouldn't have bought an IPOD. oh yes, and i own approximately 4 CDs. most of which are from the mid-90s. you know, high school and whatnot.

anyways, i don't think there was any point to this post. sorry. just trying to rack up the posts b/f someone tries to read me in class and finds out there's nothing new.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

iPods are ot that hard to use, they are essentially plug and play. I could figure it out, and I have zero technical knowledge.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home