Friday, December 02, 2005

i was being so good

b/t approximately 9:15, when i finally managed to get out of bed, and 10:00, when i started to get very distracted by everything.

it all started when i decided that i could put more music on the ipod, while reading. and every now and then i would just switch CDs. no problem. except i shortly learn that i have lost a CD i don't think i ever listened to and now, of course, i must have it on my ipod and i am plagued by where it could possibly be. grrrr.

and then my dad e-mailed me with where we got a spot for spring break. so, of course, i started comparing that location to all the other places we would have rathered gone, so i can prove to myself that those spots were, indeed, better based on a number of factors like accommodations and airfare and oooooh, you see how it goes. but for those who care--aruba. i'm stuck in aruba for spring break. yes, i really should quit complaining.

and there are any number of other things currently plaguing me and tempting me, but i will not post about them, b/c i am going to read the FRE. i swear. i have decided that that is a good place to start with evidence. then i realized that i'm not sure why i'm spending a day studying for the exam i have in 3 weeks. but yeah, that's what i'm doing. and not very effectively, i might add.

just one more game of solitaire....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I, too, have been up for a good solid 3 hours and have managed to get very little done. Such is life.

Perhaps I have to CD you were looking for. I have lots of CDs (if you like showtunes you're in luck!) - however, I must warn that I have not purchased a CD since 1998, and my music taste tends to run to the 1980s genre.

Anyhoo, don't bother with evidence until next week. Really, we have plenty of time to study for it! Today is all Tax, tomorrow is all Con Law II (argh, why did I take that class?)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home