Tuesday, March 06, 2007

spring break!

well, i should be outside basking in the sun some more, but i seem to have turned bright red on some of my extremities today, so i'm hiding inside for the rest of the day. i thought i was napping in the shade, but the coloration of my arms leaves me with a sneaking suspicion that the shade moved on me. bastard sun.

anyways, we've been in aruba for 4 days and it's been grand times. i was going to post all of my reviews and things for you to know, but it turns out that the world's slowest internet will not allow me to upload pictures and these stories are nothing w/o pictures. i guess you'll just have to wait another 4 days for the scoop. alas.

i suppose this means i should go figure out something else vacation-y to do with my time. i tried to take a bath, but i was bored by the time the tub was half filled up. i would say i could work on my cite check but HAHA THAT IS THE WORST IDEA EVER. i suppose that just leaves trashy magazines and drinking rum. hm. yeah, i can probably handle that. i'll be on the patio if anyone needs me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home