Tuesday, January 30, 2007

PANIC!

so yesterday's panic was that people are finishing up their bar applications, and i was not even aware that we were to be working on them, and i am normally so compulsive about such things, but in this instance, i figured that SOMEONE would tell me when i was supposed to start working on it and i am not looking forward to anything that reminds me that i am about to not be a student and to be a lawyer, so i was not compulsive, and well, seeing khang's completed application kinda freaked me out.but those are not due for months.

today's panic is much more imminent.

it is JANUARY 30.

tomorrow is JANUARY 31. january 31 = feb club eve. last year there was a party jan 31, our 1L year there was not. but either way that means that feb club either starts TOMORROW NIGHT or THE NIGHT AFTER THAT. VERY VERY VERY SOON!

and THERE IS NOT YET A SCHEDULE!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAN OUT ALL OF MY FABULOUSLY RIDICULOUS THEME-Y OUTFITS IF I ONLY HAVE HOURS WORTH OF NOTICE?!?!?

and don't say anything about the fact that i have the fabulously ridiculously hideous clothes to dress for any of about 87 potential feb club themes already hanging in my closet or lurking in my cedar chest. that would diminish how carefully crafted these ensembles are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I agree. Boo to the NGSL for not getting the scedule out days in advance. I not only need to plan outfits, but I need to figure out which parties I want to go to, which requires days for me to mull over. Not to mention a blog posts speculating on all of the themes.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

And don't worry about the bar applications. There is still plenty of time. Those that do it this early are freaks. Of course, I plan to start mine this weekend, but only because all of my addresses for the last 10 years might take some time for me to track down. All in all though, the character and fitness questions on the PA bar application seemed pretty straightforward.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home