Tuesday, December 19, 2006

outlines

so i know that this is everyone's favorite post about outlines, as well it should be. but see, this was a joke.

i just spoke to a friend who proudly opened up his tax outline to show me that he had integrated footnotes into his outline, containing the in-class examples. and i saw it! it's for real!

or maybe that's normal. is that what the kids are doing these days? i wouldn't know. my "outlines" aren't really outlines. my "outlines" suck. there's a reason i use the quotes. my trademark outline is the best one i've ever made and i say that is solely b/c of the font (bookman old style, if you're interested).

anyways, i have only just made it to the library (had to get my 10 hours of sleep last night) and now i've got to read thru it and highlight it in color! i have never been a mutli-colored highlighter girl, and i'm experiencing a bit of shame having them on my table in the library, but i'm going to push thru it. it should be fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

My outlines are the crappiest things in the entire world.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
David

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon.I should say, that Your site is really great. Design, layouts, structure, logos...Everything is so awesome!Thanks a lot once more!Iam deffinetely bookmarking this site!
With the best regards!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Frank

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home