Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the people, they love me

i sent 9 emails to co-workers today (1 to my secretary and 1 to the summers listserve) and received 4 replies, either verbal or written, solely made to comment on the funniness of my emails. well, not to toot my own horn, but i am a great emailer.

i also knew my secretary and i would get along like peas and carrots when i discovered that she (1) keeps chocolate at her desk, and (2) everyone calls her "crazy mary." this was further confirmed when she sent me an email explaining why she hadn't yet dropped by my office and she concluded with, "Forgiveth me please." i think she knew we would get along like peas and carrots when i concluded my email reply with, "Consider yourself forgaveth." oooh crazy mary, the days ahead of us will be good ones. (interestingly, the summer coordinator said they assigned me to her b/c they figured i could hold my own with crazy mary. i am not sure what to make of this remark, but there is probably no denying that it is true. so i guess i'll consider it insightful.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

So this has nothing to do with your post, but I think I need to start posting to the blog again. I have too many stories! But I don't want to when I'm working! Oh, what to do!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home