Monday, May 22, 2006

it really is kinda absurd

so i just went to drinks after our first day with one of my co-workers, and we were both basically in awe of what they are paying us. i mean, i don't know if you guys know it, but $2500 a week is ABSURD! absolutely absurd. i should quit feeling like i can't have air conditioning. (good thing, since once again this summer i live with over-air conditioners).

but the thing is that there is FREE DIET COKE! and i have compared with the other summers' offices and my office is the closest to the free diet coke! i am the big winner. i have warned them that the path b/t my office and the machine may be worn thin very shortly. what baffles me is that one firm i had interviewed with specifically mentioned this, so when i was deciding on this firm, i decided to ask about perks. AND NO ONE MENTIONED THIS! lexi says that maybe these people are so spoiled they do not think of free diet coke as a perk. and to that i say, if i ever cease to think of free diet coke as a perk, i would like you (whoever you are) to slap me and remind me of how good i have it. the other option was to shoot me, but that does seem a little drastic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I told my mother about the free diet coke and she agrees it is the greatest perk ever.

Oh boy, I hope my firm has free soda!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home