Monday, May 22, 2006

SOS

so where do you all suggest that i could fly on American Airlines, pretty much any time this summer, for about $200? doesn't work for flying out to LA or Vegas at the end of the summer, for flying to Chicago to visit, or for flying to Boston for the retreat unless the firm wants to let me buy my own stupidly overpriced ticket and then reimburse me. sounds like a deal for them, doesn't it? so where else does it make sense for me to fly to this summer and AA isn't going to screw me on price? how come i found such a great fare for the flight to Boston for the reunion on this airline, but they generally seem to be ridiculously overpriced? bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Yeah, I'm a bit dismayed how much is is costing to get to Vegas. August isn't exactly a peak month for them. I think we should go during the week so at least hotels are cheaper. Just my $.02.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home