Wednesday, April 26, 2006

who are you people and why do you suck?

so i can't figure out if the comments to my last point are what people really think or if you people are just trying to rile me up. well, if it is the latter, it worked. I AM ALL RILED UP!!!! i can't believe you!!! are you serious? do you really mean that? i mean, lexi and i are still giggling about this. yes, as we've ascertained, we should not gauge things based on how lexi and i react to them. BUT NONETHELESS, it is not like lexi and i don't live in a world with the rest of you. well, i mean, maybe not completely, but a bit. just not really seriously on the whole. if you prick us do we not bleed? if you poison us do we not die? the point i am trying to make is that i cannot believe you people do not find that funny! IT IS UPROARIOUSLY HYSTERICAL!!! also, i think that people should tell me who you are when you post, not so much b/c i care what you said, but b/c i have to know which of my friends love me and which of my friends do not love me to take the simple step of clicking the link in my profile and validating me as a human being. THAT IS ALL I NEED, PEOPLE!!

ok, well i suppose that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home