Thursday, April 20, 2006

my greatest success ever as a human being

well, that may be overstating it.

but i did just score 239,710 on text twist. that's pretty good! i think it all started in mass torts this morning, and then it continued thru/out the day (mostly in copyright and admin) and has only just ended now. but i did do other things.

anyways, i'm a bit worried. b/c once i passed my other high score, the high score on my screen didn't keep going up like it did last time and i am a bit concerned that b/c i closed my computer once or twice, the score did not get tracked. which would mean that i would have to spend all of finals trying to duplicate this score. which would suck.

particularly since text twist gets a bit boring pretty quickly. i mean, it's the same damned words over and over and over. but does that stop me? nope. does that stop me from missing "emu" or "lei" every single time? well, now i get lei. but still. you see the point i'm making.

anyways, thank god that game is over. this skill truly is a blessing, not a curse.

i've watched anthony obtain a freakish knowledge of the tax code in 3 days and i'm desperately hoping that i can do the same with admin law, but i think it may be stupid to even hope for. we'll see. (if i could do that, maybe that truly would be my greatest success ever as a human being. and that wouldn't be so shabby.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I miss "lei" everytime too. I hate that word!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home