Saturday, April 01, 2006

I CAN SLEEP AGAIN!!!

i’m a whole new woman. actually, i’m the same old one. i’m sure you remember this laura. she was carefree and smiled easily and would triumphantly raise her arms above her head with a broad grin when she liked something. yes, it has been a while since we all saw that laura. the days of trying to kill candace sucked the soul from that laura.

BUT CANDACE HAS DIED!!

yes, my friends. it has been done. when i got back from oral args, i noticed her car was not around. so i backed my car into a parking spot to face her building, reclined my driver’s seat, and put the admin tapes on my ipod (turns out admin sucks no matter who’s presenting it), settling in for the evening. my heart would stop every time a car would pull into the lot. and finally, two cars. one in her usual spot, the right color, the right hair emerging. i open my door. i’m terrified b/c the light is on and maybe she’ll notice me. then i start to worry that she’s just going to jump from one car to the other. i won’t have time to kill her then. my heart sinks. but no! she is going to her door! she’ll never be able to unlock it in time. i start to run, her friend starts frantically honking the horn in warning (props to my friends who leave me in the car and walk from the basement to the first floor, making sure no one is hiding on stairs), and she concedes defeat. i hit her exuberantly with a sock a few times, relieved, thrilled, triumphant, knowing i can sleep again.

well, that’s the problem. so now that i’ve gotten this kill, i want more. i don’t want to die in the morning. i want to make it til 2pm to kill mike, i want to make it til when i need to to kill ericka. i want to have a faceoff with niki, where she learns that she was never well enough suited for this game to beat me. i understand that this may all fall apart in the morning, but i’m hoping not. desperately hoping.

also, for those of you keeping track, i’m now unbeatable on the number of kills. even if mike kills everyone remaining, we’re tied.

SHARE IN MY JOY, MY FRIENDS! HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home