Saturday, April 01, 2006

the world of no immunity

so now there is no immunity and everyone is dealing with it differently. mike is going about his life like a normal human being, candace and niki never leave their homes anyways, and ericka is skipping all of her classes and moving interviews.

i am debating what to do. then i realize that i can't be cooped up all day, and i have to go to oral arguments that evening anyways, so i go to my class at noon. i wear big sunglasses and the weather is nice so i wear clothes totally different than she would have seen me in in the last two months. i have ave pick me up at home, we drive over, go in a back door, run me to class close enough to noon that the prof is already there. i don't take my computer so that i can run more quickly. i fret thru/out class that she'll be waiting for me when i leave. we hurry out. it turns out that my fear is completely misguided. niki turns out to be a pretty crappy assassin. when we return to my apartment, i wait in the car while anthony walks the stairs from the first thru third floors, making sure no one is lurking. i suppose i shouldn't expect other people to be using my tactics. weakling, we call that.

but i know i'm a sitting duck when it comes to oral arguments. my time schedules are posted all over the hallways of the law school and there's no getting out of it. well, it turns out that niki is a really crappy assassin. not a sign of her anywhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no sign of me that you can see...lucky for you i had places to be on friday.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home