Saturday, April 01, 2006

another brilliant plan that doesn't work

in our final hours of open season and immunities, ericka moved her tax board interview from friday when there would be no immunity to thursday evening, a fact which only ericka, jen and i knew. i realize i can get the code to the key box, burst in in the middle of her interview, during which i am quite sure she will sit her balloons down, and peg her. well, unfortunately, she saw me wandering around b/f she went in. and i nearly lost my nerve, but berde and barlow hovered over me and told me to do it. so i did. unfortunately, in the time it takes you to open a door and fling socks, the balloons were close enough at hand that she got to them. so another no kill. tho perhaps the best idea ever. it's too bad my execution is so poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home