Tuesday, April 11, 2006

more people who think i'm crazy, and they don't even know me

so lexi's whole thing with the other UVA law blogger started me on a wonderful world of looking at other UVA law blogs. now, to be fair, that's what people do with blogs so it's not like this is particularly creepy. you're the one who put your blog out there!

but you know me, i can't resist commenting. i mean, i have questions! and i have things to say! people want to hear from me! so i post comments.

only to be mocked.

what i find amusing is that if i really wanted to show him random psycho stalker girl, i actually could start waiting outside his apartment.

no, i'm not kidding.

(i'm not going to. i'm just saying.)

oh, also what weirds me out is that people can track how users find their sites. this disturbs me, as i'm someone who wanders around the internet not altogether randomly. i mean, i'm still back at using phone books to find people's addresses and wait outside their homes and these people are using high-tech devices to track internet traffic. think how scary i could be if i wasn't so technologically uninclined.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

There is no problem with commenting on random blogs. They put the oppurtunity for comments, they should expect comments. I love random comments on my blog. I like people reading my blog (other than the 5 people I know read the blog).

This guy just needs to take the stick out of his ass.

I also think it is awful that he sent his friends stuffed animal to the IRS. That is just a shitty thing to do.

12:15 PM  
Blogger laura said...

well, i grappled with whether or not to publish this, but lexi made it clear that my blog comments would drop significantly (this had weight, since she's my only poster, other than myself). so i published it.

and now i must clear up the misperceptions contained therein. 1. i don't think he has a stick up his ass. it was a perfectly acceptable tone for the remark it was making. 2. someone else sent the monkey to the IRS. it was also funny. but only b/c the monkey didn't go. that would have been tragic. and i know that i would have been on my way to the IRS offices to find a stuffed monkey. the thought of a monkey alone at the IRS makes me sad.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home