Tuesday, April 25, 2006

funny? not funny?

ok, you really need to vote on this. i am picking b/c best friends based on the answer to this question. so, don't hesitate to post a comment and tell me what you think. it is VERY important. and i do not have an elevated sense of self-importance, so it must be VERY important.

line from a paper: Josef Stalin believed that "the cinema is not only a vital agit prop device for the education and political indoctrination of the workers, but is also a fluent channel through which to reach the minds and shape the desires of people everywhere."

person #1: who says things like that?
person #2: maybe English wasn't his first language.

funny or not funny? or uproariously funny so that 12 hours after if was said, it is not unjustified to still be giggling about it? (once again, i know i have done a stellar job of protecting the identities of the parties involved.) also, this survey will not work if lexi is the only person to comment. lexi's votes skew all my polls. [this is only a bad thing when i'm making important decisions based on the polling data from someone whose personality resembles mine in unhealthy ways. other than that, it legitimizes me.]

8 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Well, you already know what I think, as I was giggling about it with you this monring.

9:19 AM  
Blogger laura said...

LEXI!! now everyone knows what i think and the poll results are just going to pander to me! skewer of data!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lexi said...

I didn't say which way I was voting. I skewed nothing.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite funny if you have no sense of humor.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afraid to comment

7:37 PM  
Blogger Vanity said...

No way is that funny.
Mitch

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be funny by reason of mental disease or defect...

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never read anything less funny in my life. I read this, expecting to at least chuckle, and instead I actually frowned. I scowled. I howled with disgust. It's the exact opposite of funny. This is humorless; austere; cold sober; somber; stern; draggy; funereal. I am still unhappy I read this unfunny post.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home