Saturday, April 22, 2006

dear god, why do you curse me so!

you know you're too good at text twist when you have over a minute and a half left and you have already found all 30 words.

also, i have once again beaten my high score, but i had not signed in, so there is no record of it at all.

also, i am not outlining for copyright. that was the plan for the day. shit.

also, you know your life is pathetic when your blog consists solely of your bragging at how good you are at a game where you find words. but i have nothing else to talk about b/c this is about 90% of what my life consists of these days. i was going to go to a carnival yesterday, but it was raining, so i had more time for text twist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Pages on my Estate and Gift tax outline done: 1

Hours spent about to cry trying to gather the courage to open the tax code and my textbook: 4

Number of marks Aaron put on my paper: 1,000,000

Games of texttwist played: 1,000,000

6:56 PM  
Blogger laura said...

that is a really good ratio of marks to games of text twist!

the down side is that you must be realllly bad at text twist.

the up side is that we're 2Ls. my newest plan is just not to screw things up too badly this summer.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home