Sunday, April 30, 2006

chuzzle will be the death of me

yes, my friends, i am a 26 year old who is in the midst of law school finals and i cannot quit playing a game called "chuzzle." i admit it. i decided that rather than playing just text twist, i would click on some of those other links at yahoo games and see what they did. well guess what sucked me in. chuzzle. now, the name probably tips you off. IT'S CALLED "CHUZZLE" FOR GOD'S SAKE!! but, so you think even less of me, let me explain to you just how bad this is. this is a game of what look to be little fuzzy colored mops with eyes. and you line them up in groups of at least 3 to make them disappear (the premise of many games.) and so far as i can tell, this doesn't even involve skill. and yet here i am, hours a day, lining up these little mops while the flask in the corner bubbles up. i think it's a timer/point gatherer. i haven't even figured that out yet. anyways, it's pathetic.

and now i've left all my foods at the law school and i'm still at home at noon and i think i have to go over there to eat. that may even be sadder.

anyways. hurrah for finals and the games they teach us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home