Wednesday, September 26, 2007

today's laura moment

so i have now amassed 7 pairs of shoes under my desk. i'm wishing i hadn't bought a second shoe rack for my apartment, b/c i have nearly emptied it by dragging all its shoes into the office one at a time. well, one pair at a time.

anyways, i had just shoved my feet into the first two shoes down there while i was sitting at my desk, which happened to be a 3 inch heel and my comfy aerosoles flats. well this was all fine and dandy while just sitting at my desk reading documents. only after sitting there for a bit, i had totally forgotten about it, and when i went to go to the printer, it truly took me til i had one foot out the door to realize that i was walking like a pirate with a peg leg on my two totally different shoes. it's funny how i had felt completely normal walking to the door, but on my way back to the desk, i felt like a total idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home