Tuesday, September 25, 2007

this better not be happening...

so we all knew that our computers would die just as soon as we left school and our warranties expired and derek leach was no longer right there waiting to help. i think most of us were glad to make it thru the bar. well, jared's went this weekend, which prompted me to buy an external hard drive, to start storing all my pictures. only (1) it turns out that for some reason, i can't transfer a whole file at a time w/o it stopping and telling me something is not possible to transfer and then it just sputters out and gives up. let alone just tranferring everything at once. which would be like heaven. (2) it is really starting to look suspiciously like my computer is about to die. which might just be me being paranoid (shocker), but if it does happen, i am going to freak out. and call derek leach on the batphone. oh if only i had a derek leach batphone number...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home