Saturday, July 28, 2007

packing breaks my heart

my house is full of crap. lots and lots of little crap. crap i do not need to drag to a new home to clutter the place up before i've even settled in.

but every single bobby pin, or barrette i haven't ever worn, or chapstick from 1982, i just can't bring myself to throw away. don't get me wrong, i've thrown away bags and bags of trash. but every little thing has tugged at me, and told me not to throw it away.

currently, this is what is tugging at my hearstrings:

it's a plastic dinosaur that once sat atop a chapstick i bought. probably in high school. a chapstick i bought solely b/c this dinosaur sat atop it, i'm quite sure.

i think he's going to win. i just don't think i can get rid of him. LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!

but if you're interested, i'm almost done. it's pretty much down to packing for australia and just boxing up the clothes that don't make the cut. and then dealing with the one or two boxes of totally random crap that you have no idea what to do with but have to take with you.

bye bye, charlottesville. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home