Tuesday, September 25, 2007

but lest you think i no longer have quirky little interior monologues or moments of delight in my life

so yesterday, at the office, i went to the bathroom. only as soon as i got inside, i was worried that i had turned right when i should have turned left and that i was now in the men's bathroom.

but i didn't want to walk out and have someone see me emerging from the men's bathroom.

but i also didn't want to stay in the men's bathroom.

i looked for clues.

there were all the usual amenities of the women's restroom on the sink.

but men could want to moisturize their hands and make their breath minty fresh during a trip to the restroom.

there were no urinals.

but i've never been in the men's bathrooms at the firm before. maybe they don't have urinals.

so i wasn't making it anywhere w/o actually walking outside and checking the sign.

fortunately no one was waiting outside the restroom to watch me walk out, look at the sign, and turn on my heel and walk right back in. (yes, i was in the women's room.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without even trying, you are one of the most entertaining people I have ever met. =)

Corporate tax had me in a bad mood, but now I'm smiling again because of this story.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home